Center for Renewable Energy Advanced Technological Education
The goal of the CREATE Center is to advance the field of energy by supporting two-year college energy programs and faculty through:
- Faculty Professional Development
- Curriculum and Instructional Materials
- Career Pathways and Program Resources
- Industry Partnerships
Energy programs provide technicians with good-paying, family-supporting jobs in STEM careers that cannot be easily exported, while also providing an economic lift to the communities where these individuals live. The CREATE Energy Center is preparing a new generation of energy educators and technical professionals.
Women in Energy Resources
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 2201631& 2000714. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
Let the Framework help you introduce skill sets across advanced digital literacy, data knowledge/analysis, and business knowledge/processes.
Resources for Framework adoption include instructional cards, professional development webinars, podcasts, and an adoption toolkit.
Preparing Technicians is a project of CORD, a national nonprofit preparing learners for success in college and careers.
- One-on-one mentoring and technical assistance available for 2-year college STEM faculty seeking ATE grants
- Webinars, online resources and continued support through the funding process
- Cost-free services for all
- Stipends and travel support if new to ATE
- New-To-ATE Mentoring for Colleges or STEM faculty seeking a first grant
- Second-Chance Mentoring for reworking a declined proposal for resubmission
- Moving-Up Mentoring for grantees seeking a second, larger grant
Accordion Sample Description