High Impact Technology Exchange Conference
Preparing America's Skilled Technical Workforce
HI-TEC is committed to accessibility for all presenters, sponsors, and attendees of this conference, including those with disabilities. We are working to improve the attendee experience in all areas.
If you have any specific questions, concerns or requests about the accessibility of the conference, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to provide the information you need in a format that is accessible to you.
We strongly urge all presenters to make their presentation materials accessible so the content may be available to anyone. Sharing presentation slides is voluntary and not required to present at the conference. The HI-TEC Conference will not be responsible for reviewing content for accessibility and/or remediate any accessibility issues. You may find these articles helpful:
- AccesATE.net: Creating Accessible Presentations: Before, During, and After
- Microsoft: Make your PowerPoint presentations accessible to people with disabilities
- Adobe: PDF Accessibility Overview
- Apple: Create accessible documents, spreadsheets, or presentations with Pages, Numbers, or Keynote
- Google: Make your documents or presentation more accessible
- Prezi: Creating accessible content in Prezi Design
We’re happy to have you as a presenter in Atlanta, GA, for HI-TEC 2023!
Share your excitement on social media using this presenter badge.
This is a great way to connect with colleagues from across the U.S. and allow your cohort to see how you’re sharing your professional knowledge and skills.
Step 1: Download the PNG.
Step 2: Open the app you want to post on.
Step 3: Open a new post and copy sample caption or your own words.
Step 4: Add the presenter badge as an image.
Step 5: Tag HI-TEC and use #HighImpact2023.
Looking forward to presenting at the 2023 High Impact Technology Exchange Conference (HI-TEC) in Atlanta, GA!
Join me in Atlanta this July: https://www.highimpact-tec.org/