High Impact Technology Exchange Conference
Preparing America's Skilled Technical Workforce
Hotel and Transportation
All conference events will be held in the Omni Atlanta Hotel. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta and within the bustling Centennial Park District, this luxury Four Diamond hotel treats guests to spectacular views of the downtown skyline or the nearby Centennial Olympic Park. There are several restaurants in the Omni and many restaurants and things to do within walking distance.
Reservation Cut-Off: July 6, 2023
Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
220 Marietta St. NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
Main phone: (404) 659-0000
$219 Single/Double + 16% tax + $5 per night state of Georgia Hotel/Motel fee
Check-in: 4:00 p.m
Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
Self-parking is not available at the hotel. Overnight valet parking is $60 (oversized) / $55 (standard).
- Purchase orders not accepted.
- A credit card is required to confirm a reservation. The credit card will be used for a guarantee to hold your room. It will not be charged at the time of booking.
- Should a hotel room or suite reservation be cancelled within 72 hours of arrival, one night’s room plus tax will be charged to the credit card on file.
Atlanta is serviced by the Atlanta International Airport (ATL), which is approximately 12 miles from the Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center (20 minutes depending on traffic).
Ground Transportation Options
- MARTA, Atlanta’s rail system, is available for $2.50 one way. MARTA fares. Directions can be found here. Trains run every 15 minutes on weekdays and every 20 minutes on weekends. (MARTA map)
- Uber and Lyft: $20–$40; average wait time 7 minutes. Pick up is at the North and South economy lots.
- Taxi: $30–$50 each way; $2 for each additional person
- Shuttle service: Available through pickmeupdart.com
Travel by shuttle or car takes approx. 20 minutes.
Directions to the Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center.