HI-TEC Proceedings E-Book
Disseminate your best practices for technician education through the HI-TEC Proceedings E-Book!
The e-books below contains descriptive narratives, videos, handouts and related resources from a subset of workshops, presentations and posters that represent the best practices in technician education as reported by participants attending the High Impact Technology Exchange Conference (HI-TEC).
HI-TEC provides secondary and postsecondary educators, counselors, industry professionals, trade organizations, and technicians across the country with the opportunity to update their knowledge and skills related to advanced technological education in the following disciplines:
- Manufacturing Technologies
- Agricultural, Energy, and Environmental Technologies
- Biotechnology and Chemical Processes
- Engineering Technologies
- Information Communications, Geospatial, and Security Technologies
- Learning, Evaluation, and Research
- Micro- and Nanotechnologies
HI-TEC focuses on preparing the country's existing and future workforce in the high-tech sectors that drive our nation’s economy.
Download the Best Practices in Technician Education:
HI-TEC Conference Proceedings E-Books
The HI-TEC Conference Proceeding E-Books are available in two versions for download:
- Interactive PDF.
- The 2016 interactive PDF can be viewed and downloaded by
clicking the link provided below and should be opened with Adobe
- The 2015 interactive PDF version is contained in a zip file
for downloading. The zip file includes all of the files needed for
interactivity and should be opened with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- iBook. The iBook versions are viewable on an iPad or a later model
Mac computer with the iBooks app installed.
2016 HI-TEC Conference Proceedings E-Book
2015 HI-TEC Conference Proceedings E-Book